CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Crosby Crew - 2

Too many girls...that's what Jack's face says. My best friend Kristi, her husband Kevin and their girls (minus Jules and the bun in the oven) came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. I knew Nathan took a picture of all of the kids together, but I just found it on my desktop today.

The kids had so much fun playing together. It was soooo loud in the house with all the excitement and laughter. At one point, I said to Kristi, "is it always this loud in your house"? She replied with, "well...yeah". It was a good, fun loud though. It's nice that the kids can all play together. I think Maddie was in shock for the first few hours with all the girls. She would just sit and watch them. Within a couple of hours she was right in the mix with the rest of them. They played dress up and "chase" and a really long game of "scream" :)

Nathan and I enjoyed catching up with Kristi and Kevin. Our visit was way too short, but I loved the time I got with my girl.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment