CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Decor

I haven't had a chance to post the pics of our house from this past Christmas.  Even though this was technically our 2nd Christmas in our house, we moved in last December and didn't really do too much except for put up the tree. 

I had so much fun decorating for Christmas!  A few of these ideas came from Pinterest...have I mentioned how much I love pinterest?  HA! 

Now it's time to take the Christmas decorations down and start decorating for Valentines Day.  I don't have many decorations, but plan on making a few new things! 

 Using my Cricut, I cut out letters to fit into these IKEA frames.  For the background I used a 12x12 piece of Christmas scrapbook paper.  I used raffia ribbon and attached a piece to the back of each frame and then connected the two pieces together.  I used this to hang some of our Christmas cards on. 
 This was an idea I found on Pinterest.  These are fresh pine bows and pine cones from Dave and Debbie's house.  I also got this grate Coca-Cola crate from Dave!  I used mason jars and votive candles inside the jars. 


These letters started out as plain cardboard.  I painted them red and then brushed on some brown paint to add dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment