CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wanna know what I see...

Here birdie, birdie look at me...

Last weekend was "Eagle Watching Days" in our town. Not wanting to miss out on any of the fun, we drove down the road to take some pictures of the Eagles. We're not really sure why we don't take pictures of the eagles more frequently, being that we live here, but last Sunday Nathan was able to get some really great shots.

These photos were taken along the Wisconsin River. I pulled over to the side of the road and Nathan was able to get a few photos of this beautiful bird. I was amazed that the eagle didn't fly away. There were about 15 at this particular spot looking at him. There was also a man in a car that decided to beep his horn at all the people and the eagle didn't even flinch.




AND...this is how Maddie feels about "Eagle Watching Days". Actually this was taken while I was in an Antique store. I had to run in "real quick" and see if they had something...they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment