CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Pirate Party










I can't believe it, but it's happening, so it must be true! Jack has turned 5 and is starting Kindergarten next week Wednesday.

Jack is such a sweet and funny kid. He will do great in Kindergarten and I'm sure he'll love every minute of it.
We go to meet his teacher and drop off his school supplies on Tuesday and then Wednesday will be his first official day. I will be sure to bring a box of tissues with me.

Jack had a great birthday party last weekend. Jack wanted to do a pirate theme. He had two friends from daycare that are also five and his cousin Sophia that is 3 join him in pirate treasure hunting and treasure chest decorating. Jack wanted a pirate cake too. I had so much fun making that cake. Usually it doesn't bother me to cut the cakes that I've made, but with this one I actually was a little sad. It was just so cute.

Enjoy these last few days of summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment